Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Giving Thanks

This post actually comes a little late as it relates to Thanksgiving, but it took a snow day to get me some time to actually write about it!

One of our clubs this year decided to do a Thanksgiving Tree in the front office.  They put up a tree and for the leaves, they had their student members fill out "thank you" notes to various staff members.  They then left out blank leaves in the staff workroom for us to write our own "thank you" notes to other staff members.  They were up during conferences and really brightened up the office!


It was a great idea that I want to do next year in my classroom!  I think I'll have students fill out leaves, either specifically thanking other students or ones that are more generic  "I'm thankful for..."

If you're interested in the leaves template, just click here!

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season so far - and if you're got snow like us, hopefully you're staying warm!

- Frau Leonard



No comments:

Post a Comment