Saturday, August 17, 2013

How German Sounds Compared to Other Languages


This was a funny video I saw while reading through Deut(sch)lich. Thought I'd share. I might show this to my German 2 students before we review German pronunciation, just for fun.

In all seriousness, I was thinking of pitching a similar idea to my department this year as a promotional video for the languages we offer. I didn't think it would emphasize German, but rather we'd focus on students from each language saying their favorite words. Haven't met with my department yet to discuss if they like the idea, but hopefully we can make something happen :)

- Frau Leonard

1 comment:

  1. I think this video shows an ugly stereotype and I always prefer to use this one instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLvL7a8Y0pI

    ReplyDelete